Liz Baker shoots on film and it produces a lovely depth and texture to her images. It is strange to think back to the days we all had film cameras and had to wait days to see what we had produced. There is something reassuring about the slowed down process, and this styled shoot that Liz put together has a laid back luxury that compliments her shooting style.
Being called up to do this shoot was the initial inspiration to create the Bloom stationery collection. I am so happy with how it blends into the shoot as a whole and this style of wedding really compliments Bloom’s method: abundant blooms in fun delicate colours.
Liz says of the shoot; “Captured on film deep in the Somerset countryside, this bridal inspiration features a striking redhead bride, wild seasonal florals, botanical elements and gold accents. Our table styling and colour palette of muted greens, earthy browns and blush, creams and gold would equally suit an Autumn wedding as a Spring one for a classic, versatile look. We wanted to achieve a wild, natural, even rustic look, without sacrificing taste and elegance.”
The full shoot has been published on Love My Dress .You can find out more details about the amazing team of suppliers by clicking on their names below, and you can see a wide range of images from the shoot in our Gallery.
- Concept, Direction & Photography – LIZ BAKER PHOTOGRAPHY
- Floral Designer – GRACE ALEXANDER FLOWERS
- Dress Designer – LILY AND LOUIE BESPOKE
- Accessories – VICTORIA FERGUSSON ACCESSORIES
- Venue – MIDELNEY MANOR
- Stationery – DE WINTON PAPER CO.
- Stylist – THE LUXE DESIGN COMPANY
- Cake Designer – LOVE CAKES & SWEET TREATS
- Hair & Make-up Artist – CHARLOTTE TILLYER
- Veils – REBECCA ANNE DESIGNS
- Rings – SARIE JOYNES BESPOKE
- Ring box – LA PETIT BOX
- Hand-dyed silks and ribbons – Bruton Silks
- Shoes – RACHEL SIMPSON
- Video – LUX FILMS (short film HERE)
- Film Lab – EXPOSURE FILM LAB